It's amazing what you notice when you're bored.
I was sitting in Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy today, and out of the corner of my eye I noticed a guy a few seats down from me, nodding off. His head kept dropping to his chest, and I don't blame him ... today was a 2 hour lecture on how the urogenital system works. Rejoice. Anyway, this guy's head kept dropping further and further down. I thought for sure he was going to jerk awake at any second, but before I knew it I saw 2 legs fly straight up into the air and heard a loud *CRASH*.
Evidently, he'd been leaning to one side and since our chairs have wheels on them, .... oooops! WAKE UP, SUCKA!!!
He scrambled up and tried to rearrange his chair with as much dignity as he could muster, but it was a lost cause. I felt bad for the guy, but couldn't suppress a giggle when he finally sat down and realized that his pen was on the floor about 15 feet away. Poor guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
zzzzzzzzzzzzz
:)
Post a Comment