Ok, so this time I won't post at 4:37am, but I think the clock on my computer was off or something because there is no way I was up that early, blogging. I have better things to be doing at 4:37 am. Namely, not being awake to know it's 4:37.
So today is my last day at Kroger. I know I should be crying about it, but I'm really not. I should also be worrying about how I'm going to make money, but I'm really not. Hmmm. Maybe I will make little beaded keychains and sell them outside the bars for a few bucks, because drunk people will buy anything. Especially around 1 in the morning.
Sarah volunteered us to sing at offertory again. Blast her.
This is really random and I didn't really have much to write about, but I'm sure I will have something of importance later.
I write that, and then realize that yesterday was the Boston Marathon (awful weather, by the way ... gale force winds and 6 inches of rain) and the Virginia Tech shooting.
THAT is what I'm going to write about when I'm not getting ready for class.
I felt sick to my stomach when I read about it yesterday, and I just don't understand why, if you're mad at your girlfriend and your professors, you would deem it necessary to gun down as many random students as you could and then kill yourself.
More to come. Stay on the edge of your seat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment