So, Sarah, it's 8:45 (contrary to what the blog clock says) and you and Kate are not in my house. I'm assuming that small group has been unofficially called off!
That's fine with me ... it's a beautiful night and I think I shall take the dogs on a walk.
A water main broke down our street again ... this is probably about the 8th time this year we have had a boil order, so I'm used to it now. Actually, most of the time I don't even boil my water because I don't hear about it until afterwards, and I'm still alive. It must not be too bad, or I just have a stomach of iron. Hooah.
I finished a 13 page paper today about the fish abundance of the Factory Creek watershed. It was the stupidest paper ever, because the data we collected was totally incorrect and any conclusion I drew at the end of the paper was completely based on biased data. The assignment was stupid in its own right, but the subject our professor chose was the icing on the cake.
I'm trying to make this as random as possible. Can you tell?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Turns out Kate called my cell and canceled. Of course, not having my cell with me, I didn't realize this. :)
Post a Comment