Insert profound blog title here
Monday, November 19, 2007
NO MORE KROGER!
I am going to quit at Kroger this afternoon.
Long story short, the hassle with management I've encountered there just isn't worth the crappy pay and stupid hours.
That just means more Lydia time. Yay!
1 comment:
paul
said...
yea!!!!!!!!
November 21, 2007 at 3:43 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
ls118003
Ohio, United States
I really, really neglect this blog.
View my complete profile
More ways to put off my homework
Greg Boyd
Eric
Falcons (I'm a nerd)
Paul
Sarah
Kevin!
Things you can expect to do when hanging out with me:
Running, hiking, playing with dogs, playing with horses, conversing, repotting plants, and trying to enjoy the little nuances of life
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2008
(20)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2007
(87)
►
December
(2)
▼
November
(5)
I finally have sweet New Year's Eve plans! I'm goi...
Best Awkward Intro
NO MORE KROGER!
Relax and breathe
My dog is old
►
October
(4)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(21)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(7)
1 comment:
yea!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment