I'm finished at Pat's! Now I went straight from Pat's to my old neighbor's house to sit his Rotties until Tuesday evening after he gets back from surgery in Pennsylvania. At least the Rotties aren't going to be stressed that I'm there, so when I get back from class there won't be a crapstorm of massive proportions in the middle of the living room. Rotties are big dogs.
It's also nice being done at Pat's for another reason ... INTERNET!!! I can sit here in the kitchen, or living room, or lay down in bed, and check my email! My laptop was neglected last week. I only used it about a grand total of an hour the entire week, and it's amazing how hard it was to get used to at first. "What do I do with this 4 hour chunk of free time now that I can't surf on Youtube??"
I took a lot of naps.
(PS - I don't spend 4 hours on Youtube, just for the record.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment