I just listened to the Podcast today, even though I was in church to speak in and hear the VBS Sunday. I wanted to hear what my voice sounds like recorded, and it doesn't sound like it does in my head. It sounds weirder than it does in my head. On the bright side, I didn't screw up as much as I thought I did as I was talking.
Has anyone else experienced the your-recorded-voice-is-different-than-what-you-believe-you-sound-like phenomenon?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yes! I used to readily enjoy recording my voice and playing it back to see how it sounded, then I realized how weird it sounds. I wonder why it's so different?
~Always~
yes, everyone experiences that. It has something to do with resonance in your ear... Jeff D. can explain it to you... but yes... everyone has that experience.
It is the lower frequency band that do a little resonance
Post a Comment