Saturday, July 7, 2007

Pleasant Hill

I have been at Pat's house for a full 8 days. It has been ... how do you say ... exhausting??

Here is a list of reasons why I have practically exhausted her bottle of Bissel carpet cleaner.

-Orchid completely chewed into oblivion by a cat
-Cat barf on the kitchen table on my school notes and my book of stamps
-Dog barf on the rug in the living room
-Teva sandals chewed into mulch
-Dog poop in the living room
-Dog poop in the living room again
-Dog poop in the hallway
-Cat poop on Pat's white bedroom carpet
-Waking up to a cat chewing a baby rabbit's head off right next to my bed. *crunch crunch crunch*
-a random stray dog wandering into the house and picking a fight with Riley. Blood on the floor.


I believe, if you count it out, there are 10 bulleted points there. I still have 2 more days, so expect more poop-tastic stories from Pleasant Hill.

These points don't even count the times I've come back to the house I'm actually paying rent in and found belongings of mine all over the floor that the Wheaton Terrior Puppy from Hell had spent hours shredding.

I am laughing about the whole situation. Really ... what else is there to do?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ah... life with animals.

Carrie said...

I'm so glad our dog is potty-trained... I feel for you. Really I do.
~Always~