I went to Lima for the weekend, and it was great. I watched Harry Potter an the Order of the Pheonix with my mom (GREAT MOVIE), and in general just had a good weekend hanging out with my parents.
Of course there would be dog stories ... when there are 4 dogs in the house and I am just laying around relaxing all weekend, you are guaranteed to be bored to death with stories that probably only I find amusing.
I was laying on the couch with Riley nestled in one armpit and Copper in the other, and they were relaxed and panting happily. I was rubbing their ears, and luckily for me they were facing me because I got to see the funniest facial expression I have ever seen on a dog.
Copper must have been really relaxed, because he farted .... loud. I don't think he even noticed, but Riley's eyes popped open and he turned to Copper and gave him the best evil eye I have ever seen an animal give. (The last 15 seconds of the video aren't fit for children's ears, but the first 30 is exactly what Riley's face looked like). His eyes narrowed a bit and his head lowered and I swear I heard menacing music in the background. Copper was completely oblivious.
I wish someone else had been there to see it. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
my names Laura too!! I love dogs also!! And I'm a Christian.. But I'm from New York.. I hope you will comment and read my blog..
Post a Comment