Friday, September 28, 2007

Dead phone

Well, after driving to Lancaster twice I ended up with a new phone, and now no charger. So my phone is dead.

10 minutes after Verizon gave me a new phone, I made a quick stop before returning to Athens. On accident, I left my charger in the Victoria's Secret next to the Verizon store. What was I doing in Victoria's Secret!!?? Buying scented body lotion! Scandalous!! I put my bag down with the charger and left Lancaster. The people from Victoria's Secret tracked me down somehow, using my receipt from Verizon and ended up calling my parents house in Lima, so at least I know where the charger is and don't have to waste another 30 bucks digging up a new one. Hurrah!

On the downside, my new phone is completely dead. So, that means no phone calls or texts this weekend until I can get up to Lancaster on Sunday (Sarah, can we make a quick stop at Victoria's Secret PLEEEEEEASE!?) and retrieve my sad little charger. If you've called or texted in the past 24 hours, I haven't recieved it. Sorry.

How do I manage these things?? Honestly.

Oh yes, and one more thing ... Eric, I know you are reading this at work. WHERE IS MY BANANA BREAD, SUCKA?!

1 comment:

phiny said...

it is being digested... it didn't turn out well though... the bananas werent' over ripe so it has this weird acidic bite to it... That's what I get for making fun!

Let me know if you are in cbus tomorrow- I'll be back in the afternoon