Wednesday, September 26, 2007

So much for that overage check

Well, my phone died. Which stinks, because I was going to use my overage check from the university to start to pay off my credit card bills (which I used to pay for classes, which I needed a loan for, which is where the overage check came from .... irony, anyone?).

Instead, I'm going to be using it to pay for a new phone. This one I have is less than a year old ... it really shouldn't be messed up, but it won't charge anymore. I'm hoping that they can fiddle with it and then just give me a new charger, but I'm not holding my breath. I have a feeling they make phones kind of crappy so you have to buy a new one ever year or two. Clever.

And a little voice just said "I would like ' 1, 2, 3's please'", so I must cut this post short!

I really shouldn't worry about money as much as I do since I can't really possibly work any more than what I am, but I hate graduating with 1,500 dollars of credit card debt from paying off classes, when I also have several tens of thousands in school loans. It's fairly depressing. I'm glad I'm dogsitting on the side ... that makes a little extra cash.

Ah well ... that's why I'll be making the big money teaching.

Ughhhhhh.

1 comment:

phiny said...

Well, on the brighter side you will have a new phone that works =-] And Ryan is getting some of his loans paid for by the school- so there might be a silver lining.