I woke up this morning and stepped out into the hallway, only to step IN MY BARE FEET in a pile of dog poop. Lovely. I'm having flashbacks to last year when every single day there would be a hidden pile in our house from someone who just couldn't take care of their puppy's needs. Argh.
In more news, I'm not taking classes this quarter. Yet. My financial aid stuff got all messed up so my classes never got paid for and OU dropped them all for me. Luckily, I think I figured out last night that I can pay for them with my credit card and when my loan finally DOES come in, I can pay off the credit card bill with the loan from CitiBank. Eureka! I'm going to try that this morning and if that doesn't work ... well ... I think it's a sign.
It might be nice to take a quarter off, but I'm already so behind on my classes and graduating that not actively pursuing my degree would probably drive me insane (even though spending every day with Lydia would be AWESOME!) There are several days in the week that I don't have class from 1-5, so Paul if you need a 3-day-a-week person I would definitely be interested.
Off to Financial Aid! Tally ho!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment