Thursday, September 13, 2007

New security measures

Well folks, due to some recent "events", I have had to change the security on this blog. I have invited the 4 people I know of who read this blog and comment regularly (and left a certain regular reader out!). If you know of anyone else who would like to read the blog (aka Cabbie or Jim or mdog or anyone else) and I DON'T have their email address, email it to me or let me know that they're interested so I can get in touch with them. Not that I ever have anything profound to say, but I don't want people to feel slighted because they can no longer read my blog.

Anyway, I hope this works. If it doesn't, I'm going to abandon this blog and start a new one. I went into the dashboard and "invited" people to read the blog ... does that mean everyone else can't have access? I hope so.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Seems to work.... I have thought of doing the same thing recently, but haven't had the energy to attempt it. :)

phiny said...

mean people suck!

enough said.

paul said...

yep.

we need to have someone try to access this who wasn't invited. have you tried that yet?

Kevin said...

I tried to access while not logged in and it wouldn't let me view the blog. Well done!

I for one am happy

ls118003 said...

Yay! I'm so glad. Now comments will be kept (somewhat) appropriate!
=)

mdog said...

oh hey. just found this again. i'll stop posting inappropriate comments. sorry 'bout that.