Sunday, September 23, 2007

These are a few of my favorite things

I found this video on Youtube, and I thought I would share with you guys one of my favorite music arteeeests. I love her. Her name is Imogen Heap and she does a lot of her stuff with the assistance of electronic samplers and looping, but I think she has a really unique voice and her music is different than a lot of things I've ever heard.

If any of you have heard of Philip Glass (cough cough Kevin cough) I am also a big fan of his music. Minimalistic music and textures are pretty darn cool. He did the music for the movie "The Illusionist", which is also on my list of favorite movies. I think that Edward Norton is just an amazing actor, because I saw the Painted Veil (Naomi Watts and Leive Schrieber) last night and thought it was also really great.

So, these are a few of my favorite things. Oh yeah ... and we can't forget butternut squash soup. Mmmmmmmmmmm ........................

No comments: