Ok ... I am going to shamelessly try and solicit help for the Springle Mingle.
I am in charge of organizing the food, and so far I have about 6 or 7 people who have volunteered to make things for the dance. I don't feel that is enough, because I don't know how many people to expect to attend, and I want to have a wide variety of "finger foods" so people can much as they mingle.
So .... if you are willing and able, HELP ME!! If you know anyone who would be willing to make something delicious (more specifically, I need some pasta-salad-y type dishes or vegetarian options and/or something like meatballs, chicken wings, cocktail weenies, etc for the carnivores.)
If you are willing to help, let me know!! I'm supplying pop, snack mix, and fruit pizzas (deeeelicious), Kevin said he would make bread, another friend is making some snack-y things, we may have mini-quiches, Jim's daughter is in charge of the chocolate chip cookies, we might have someone making meatballs ... )
A lot of people I've asked are either out of town or unavailable, so I really do need more people to participate. I'm reduced to blog-begging, and I apologize.
If you, or anyone you know, is willing to make something .... LET ME KNOW!! I will wash your car, rake your yard, walk your dogs ... anything. AKA, I will appreciate it immensely. Just tell me what you're making and I'll shower you with thanks.
I should add, if you have any other genius ideas about getting in touch with people who may be interested, tell me. I'll knock door to door if I have to.
Thanks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Laura! How can we get the cookies to you?
Jim
E-mail me & Kate and ask us to bring something on Friday that you can keep overnight (or that we can get to you Saturday). I bet we would....
Jim ... are you guys going to the Springle Mingle? If so, you can just bring the cookies with you when you come. It doesn't have to be right on time ... people shouldn't spoil their dinners anyway. =)
If not, let me know and we'll figure something out!
THANK YOU!!!!
Sarah .... email sent!
Post a Comment