From left to right:My parents Norwegian Elkhound, Gunnar ... their blue merle Border Collie, Phoebe ... my Australian Shepherd, Riley ... the Aussie foster dog, Copper ... Sarah's Australian Cattle dog, Gimli.
Sarah, I have decided to be a dog trainer as well. Except I am going to join the circus and train dogs to do cool tricks, the line-up above being a mere introduction. I am also stealing Gimli to come help me keep the other dogs in line. He has had a great time this weekend keeping my parents' dogs from getting too rowdy, and has also kept the neighbors cats from trespassing on our lawn. (He gave one of the neighbor's cats a shave and haircut ... poor bald kitty.) He is having a blast.
5 comments:
i thought dog hair was a common pizza toping.
It has definitely become a common occurence for me to be enjoying a meal and find a dog hair clinging to my tongue.I truly don't know if dog hair is vegetarian friendly ...
Gimbo Jones! That's him in his element, for sure. (Not his Element, we wouldn't buy him one of those. He's more of a Jeep kind of guy.)
Yes, you should talk to Lara about the circus! Or you could start a flea circus! Or we could just join the circus and forget about the dogs!
Yeah, we have a dog, pizza comes with dog hair, doesn't it? Our poor doggie's been having some problems lately (see my blog) but she will be better soon. Is that you in the picture? All the dogs are adorable!
~Always~
Yeah, I'm the one in the picture. I can't believe my mom managed to get a picture where the dogs were all in a line, because they only stayed that way for about 4 seconds. Organizing large amounts of dogs is hard!!
Post a Comment