Does anyone want a spider plant?
I counted the other day, and I have 14 potted spider plants. One of said plants is gigantic and has about 40 (no exaggeration) little spidey babies ready to be plucked and planted. Another has about 13.
I think most of the car trips done when I move out next weekend are going to be because I have about 30 plants. Some of them were donated to me by old women, a neighbor struggling with allergies ... and spider plants produce like rabbits anyway, so I've had no lack of green in this house.
I would call myself an amateur green thumb ... the only thing I've killed thus far is an aloe plant, but that is because I left it outside during a thunderstorm that ended up producing hail. Ooops.
If anyone needs help weeding or planting or filling their house with green or green and white spider plants, let me know. I would LOVE to help you out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sure, I'll take one (1). Two (2) if you can help me figure out where to hang a second....
Post a Comment