Every year I plan to spend time with my family on the 4th of July, and every year something always come up preventing my departure from Athens.
I agreed to dogsit for a local lady for 10 days in July, but the dates weren't set ... and today (2 days after I already requested 4 days off from Kroger) she told me she is counting on me and she's leaving Friday, the 29th.
That's not July, that's June!! She said nothing about June! *enter pouty face here*
I haven't really seen my parents since spring break. They came down here to help me move, but that doesn't really count since we were sweaty and tired and they left as soon as they were done. I like spending quality time with them now that I'm getting "older", and I don't know when I'm going to be able to go to Lima next. The vacation from Kroger will be nice, but geez ... I could definitely use the money!
At least I'll be getting paid for dog sitting. I'll use that to pacify my worries about not getting hours at Kroger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment